Again this year, we are teaming with Azalea Charities to extend Holiday Blessings to the children of families currently enrolled in our Wounded Veteran Family Care Program.
Our goal is to relieve a bit of the stress that can come during the holiday season. Thanks to our generous donors, and Azalea Charities, we will send our caregiver families gift cards for each minor child in their household.
UPDATED December 17, 2018:
Here are a few responses from the WVFCP enrolled caregivers to which we sent gift cards for our Holiday Blessing:
• “WOW! This is so very nice! Thank you so very much for doing this for our family! I am blown away! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” – A. C.
• “Thank you so much for your generosity. We truly appreciate this blessing. I will make sure to attach a photo of our children and a card to say thank you to your organization as well as the Azaleas Charities. Thank you once again for all that you do.” – B. E.
• “Thank you so much for checking in with us! Words cannot express the amount of gratitude we have for your assistance. We are so thankful and feel like a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders with everything you and your organization has done for us. We were able to buy groceries and our Thanksgiving meal! We even bought some stuff to make my birthday cake today! Thank you!!!” – B. E
• “Thank you soooo very much for all the blessings. Words describe to express how thankful I am.” – B. D.
• “Thank you very much!!!” – A. D.
• “WOW! Thank you so much! That’s awesome, definitely come in handy for the holidays.” – N. P.
• “Wow. That is so kind. Thank you so so much!!” – L. C.
• “This I truly a blessing, and we’re so very grateful for it. It most definitely will help us in providing for 4 girls at least a Christmas present or outfit a piece. We thank you so very much.” – M. A.
• “Thank you so much! It is a great blessing to our family! We want you to know that we are so grateful! Our children will enjoy the gift tremendously. May all of you be blessed!” – V. B.
• “I received the gift card in the mail a few days ago and I am so grateful for that. Thank you so much for including our family this year.” – G. W.
• “I personally want to thank you so very much for your amazing help & support during this time. You personally have made a huge difference in our lives, and I hope this holiday season you’re beyond blessed. Thank you again” – S. S.
Most individual donations are $100 or less; combined these make a relevant and meaningful difference in the lives of caregiver families, during the holidays and all year long! Please consider a tax-deductible donation to the Quality of Life Foundation for your end of year giving.